22nd March 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Arts student?

Hello everyone,
Can you please send me recruitment in
government jobs of 12th pass with Art side?
Please tell me as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I prefer between private sector and government sector jobs? What are the job opportunities in government sector for BA student?
  2. Can I get a job after completing BCA?
  3. How can I get job in Indian Railway being a 12th Arts student? Recruitment in Government sector available for Arts candidate?
  4. What are the opportunities in government sector for CS student?
  5. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for 12th arts students?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  8. Information regarding Job Opportunities for me in Government sector being a candidate having scored 56% in 10+2?
  9. Job opportunities in Government sector for BCA student?
  10. What is the scope of Arts for 10th student?
  11. What are the opportunities in Private or government sector? I have passed 12th from commerce with 54%
  12. Job Opportunities for me in Government sector and Private sector being a candidate having completed BCA course in the year of 2011? How to prepare for JTO Exam?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Commerce student?
  14. What are the available job opportunities in government sector for CSE graduates?
  15. Future of arts student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  17. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector?
  18. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Com course?
28th March 2015, 01:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th Arts student?

Job Opportunities in Government Sector for 12th Arts Candidates:

As far as Arts field is concerned, you can find Junior Accountant jobs in Government Organizations. As you have completed 12th class, you can apply for Group IV Exams which require 12th class as an educational qualification. Apart from this, you can apply for Several jobs in Railway Recruitment Board, Police Department, Staff Selection Commission Departments, Boarder Security Force and Army departments. As there are less number of job opportunities available for 12th Class candidates, I suggest you to completed Graduation too. So that you can apply for many more government jobs like Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level Exams, Banking Sector Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee and Clerical Cadre Recruitments. The best course after completion of 12th class Arts is "Bachelor of Arts (B.A)". Several Streams in BA are Economics, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology, Mass Communication and Journalism.

>> Life Insurance Corporation of India
>> Insurance Companies
>> Forest Research Institute (FRI)
>> Central Industrial Security Force
>> Public Service Commission
>> Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
>> Indian Railways
31st March 2015, 04:39 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

You have completed your 12th class in Arts stream which is one of the best streams for those candidates who are preparing for various government jobs exams and importantly IAS and SSC CGL examination because this subject does not gives pressure on study and candidates may easily prepare for various exams with 12th and graduation of arts stream.

First of all, I would like to suggest you that do not stop your study and get admission in BA in Arts and choose any three your favorite subjects and complete your graduation while preparation of government jobs exams so you will complete degree and be prepared for other jobs too which requires degree to be eligible.

Still you can apply for following government exams which are conducted every year :

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (LDC an DEO post) :

12th pass candidates whose age is not more than 27 years are eligible to apply.

Indian Post Office Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Examination :

12th class pass candidates are eligible whose age is not less than 18 years and more than 30 years.

SSC MTS - Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2015 : 10th passed can apply for this job.

SSC Police Constable Job in CISF, CRPF, BSF, ITBP on 10th basis.

LDC and Assistant Grade III jobs in government departments and importantly AG III and LDCs are recruited on huge number every year so you can apply for these posts.

Computer Operator and Office Assistant, Junior Assistant jobs : Intermediate is required and age should not be more than 30 years and these jobs are launched in various states such as UP, MP, Jharkhand.

When you will complete your graduation, you will be eligible to apply for SSC CGL, SSC SI, UPSC IAS, IBPS and SBI exams as well so let your degree be completed with preparation.
3rd April 2015, 09:59 PM
amanshrivastava98

For arts students if they want to remain in the field of Arts only then the best line to choose is to go for the Law.

If you want to pursue the LLB then you should go for the Arts stream in 11th standard.

After completing your 12th Arts you have to appear in the CLAT examination which is conducted every year.

On the basis of the rank acquired by the candidate in CLAT, the candiates are selected in the various national law universities which offer an integrated course of 5 years of the degree BA-LLB.
3rd April 2015, 10:09 PM
Ashwakh

After 12th , you can apply for NDA exam to join in Defence services.

NDA stands for National Defence Academy

To apply for the exam ,

~ You shouldhave completed 12th from a Recognised Board
~ Your age shouldbe in between 16.5 to 19 years only
~ You shouldbe a citizen of India
~ You shouldbe an Unmarried Male candidate (Female candidates are not eligible for the exam)

Selection process is ,

1) Written exam
2) SSB Interview
3) Medical test
4th April 2015, 10:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

With 12th qualification you can have a eligibility to apply for government jobs but there is a very less chance to get a job since there is a tough competition in government jobs. Any ways here we are giving you the various government jobs for 12th students.

List of Jobs available after 12th in Arts :

1.Indian Railways

2.LIC

3.Staff Selection Commission ( Lowe Division Clerk and Multi tasking )

4.Postal Department (Postal Assistant and Multi Tasking )

5.SAIL

6.Indian Council of Agricultural Research and etc.,
5th April 2015, 02:20 PM
Tanveer2308

First of all your age should be less than 27years.
These are some department in which you can apply after 12th :-

Indian Railways
LIC
CRPF
BSF
LDC
I prefer to complete your graduation and then try for govt jobs. After graduation you will be eligible for
SSC CGL,IBPS,IAS
4th June 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

I am art site student but i interest in defence job such as bsf cisf army nda airforce crpf ssb and etc.
It is possible for me . Please tel me all government sector job according to my eligibility.
Or send my id
[email protected]
Please i am wait for ur guidence thanks
12th December 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I am student of 12 and my subject is arts what can i do after 12 and i am agirl
6th February 2020, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

i am a boy and i'm a student of arts what can i do for job ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?