8th September 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of a Clerk in Punjab Wakf Board?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the job roles of Clerk post which is available in Punjab Wakf Board Recruitment. I have applied for this post. Kindly let me know about the job role asap. Thank you!

25th March 2023, 12:25 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Job roles of a Clerk in Punjab Wakf Board?

As a Clerk in Punjab Wakf Board, your job roles will include:

1. Maintaining records and files: You will be responsible for maintaining records and files related to the Wakf Board's activities.

2. Data Entry: You will be required to enter data into the computer system accurately.

3. Typing: You will need to type letters, reports, and other documents as required.

4. Correspondence: You will be responsible for drafting letters and other correspondence as necessary.

5. Front Desk: You will be responsible for answering phones, greeting visitors, and directing them to the appropriate person.

6. Filing: You will be responsible for filing documents and maintaining the filing system.

7. Clerical Work: You will be required to perform various clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, and scanning documents.

8. Assisting in Meetings: You may be required to attend meetings and take notes, prepare minutes, and distribute them to the relevant parties.

9. Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.

Overall, as a Clerk in Punjab Wakf Board, you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth functioning of the organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?