3rd October 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

List of jobs which are available in government sector for Civil engineering candidates?

List of jobs which are available in government sector for Civil engineering candidates? Can you please let me know what should I do to get the government job? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

23rd October 2015, 01:26 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of jobs which are available in government sector for Civil engineering candidates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of jobs which are available in government sector for Civil engineering candidates? Can you please let me know what should I do to get the government job? What is the procedure which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

There are vacancies in the following government organizations for the B.E. Civil Engineering candidates.

TWAD for the post of Assistant Engineers
Cochin Port Trust for the post of Asst. Executive Engineer
Cochin Port Trust for the post of Junior Engineer
HSCL for the post of Project Engineer
Cochin Shipyard for the post of Project Officers
HLL Life Care Limited for the post of Chief Engineer.

The aspirant also get job in the state government through their state recruitment board examinations.
The state government recruits candidates for their various departments; the aspirant also can apply for the job.
30th October 2019, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of jobs which are available in government sector for Civil engineering candidates?

Is there any post for junior civil engineer for the passout student of 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?