21st June 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?

Sir
How much percentange I should score in
12th Commerce ISC in order to get
admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in 12th to enter Indian Statistical Institution?
  2. When will Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata will declare the results of the written test for admission in B.Stat(Hons) course?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in all commerce college of Kolkata?
  4. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA inSt Xaviers college Kolkata?
  5. How can I apply for ISI exam?
  6. Graduation level courses at Indian Statistical Institute Delhi? How can I get admission?
  7. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools?
  8. What is the minimum percentage is required in graduation? I have acquired 50% in 10th
  9. Indian Statistical Institute M.Stat Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  11. Minimum percentage required in bachelor degree to appear for IIFT in Kolkata?
  12. How many attempts are allowed in ISI exam? Maximum age limit for the exam?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required for applying and admission
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission through sports quora in St Xaviers college, Kolkata?
  15. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Diploma or certificate courses offered by Indian Statistical Institute of Chennai?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
9th December 2014, 01:36 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
How much percentange I should score in
12th Commerce ISC in order to get
admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?
Indian Statistical Institute in kolkata is devoted to the research, teaching and application to statistics, natural science and social science. Minimum percentage required to join in this institution is 60%.

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) recruit Management Trainees- MT on every year. The recruitment examination will be conducted online and the total test duration will be of two and half Hours. HAL management trainee examination syllabus is mentioned below:

Part 1: General awareness (20 MCQ’S) :
Indian polity,history,geography,Economy and General Science, General knowledge bits on sports,awards etc..,Current affairs.

Part 2. English and Reasoning(40 MCQ’S):
Error correction,articles, parts of speech,Analogy,comprehensive English, Idiom and Phrases,tenses,synonyms and antonyms.
Reasoning: check the verbal and nonverbal book by R.S.Aggarwal.

3.Specialization Engineering (100 MCQ’S):
Electronics: Analog circuit, digital circuit, basic electronics, communication, network theory, antennas, control system, signal system and electromagnetic.

Electrical: Electrical machines, power system, analog, power electronics, measurements and control system.
Management: Human resources, integrated material marketing.

Official Website - www.isical.ac.in
24th September 2017, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in 12th to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute Kolkata?

Can I appear in my CBSE board improvement exam for class 12th from a different city of different region other then my hometown?
23rd July 2019, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I have got 44% marks in ISC and I am a commerce student also doing B.com(Hons) now.
I want to pursue my career in ISI but I am afraid of my marks.
Is there any kind of possibilities left for me to opt for ISI .
Please help me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?