22nd November 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Mining Managers in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for Mining Manager post in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

24th November 2019, 01:16 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Mining Managers in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited?

Pay scale allotted to Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Mining Manager recruitment is Rs. 78,500 per month.

Vacancies are available in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Mining Manager recruitment is 4 posts only.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://www.omcltd.in/.
24th November 2019, 08:14 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Mining Managers in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited?

Odisha Mining Corporation Limited Mining Manager recruitment:

## Pay scale:

Selected candidate will get a salary Rs. 78,500 per month.
25th November 2019, 06:56 AM
mybreatheisgodsgift

Pay Scale offered for Mining Manager in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for a Mining Manager in Odisha Mining Corporation Limited is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Mining Corporation Limited

Name of the Job Position - Manager (Mining)

>> Pay Offered - Rs.78,500/- per month

@ Pay Level - 13 under ORSP Rules, 2017 along with other allowances as per Rules of the Corporation.

Click here for more detailed information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?