3rd October 2015, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to apply for government jobs after completion of arts graduation?

Dear Sir/Mam,

We are taking admission for the study for BA , B.Com ,BBm, OK the study are asking that they can apply for government job it is possible sir plz tell me sir i ll waiting for the answer? Can you please let me know the answer soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for government jobs after completing graduation in B.A Arts through distance mode?
  2. Is it possible to apply for government jobs after completion of arts graduation? -- [New]
  3. Which course in college will provide opportunity to apply for maximum number of government jobs?
  4. What is the scope of getting Government jobs after completion of Post graduation course in Naturopathy?
  5. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  6. Job after passing out in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Career scope after completion of Graduation in Chemistry? List of Government Jobs available after completion of this course?
  8. Which all government job or other jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  9. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  10. What are the government jobs I can apply for after completion of FYJC?
  11. What type of Government job I can apply for after completion of B.E CSE graduation?
  12. Is there any government jobs available after completion of B.Pharm course?
  13. What all government jobs I can apply after completion of M.Sc Physics course other than teaching?
  14. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion completion of BA graduation from IGNOU?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks?
  17. What are the Government jobs I can apply after completion B.Sc in Agriculture?
  18. How to apply for Government Jobs after completion of BE with Mechanical stream?
3rd October 2015, 02:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for government jobs after completion of arts graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

We are taking admission for the study for BA , B.Com ,BBm, OK the study are asking that they can apply for government job it is possible sir plz tell me sir i ll waiting for the answer? Can you please let me know the answer soon?

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for Bank entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
3rd October 2015, 06:47 PM
p@1995
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to apply for government jobs after completion of arts graduation?

Hello,
Yes, it is possible to get a job after arts graduation.
You can apply for mostly govt. Jobs of non-technical side like defence,police.clerk.bank PO, SSC,cevil services etc..
For techanical jobs you should passed b.tech,m.tech or bsc etc.
To get govt. Jobs you must score 50% marks in your graduation.
Physical measures also applicable for defence or police jobs.
Thanks...
3rd October 2015, 11:09 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

**Yes art graduates can apply for government job.you can apply for following jobs::::::}

~Civil Services Examination - IAS / IPS / IAS Examination

~Bank Careers- PO, Clerk Exams

~Defence Research & Development Organization ( DRDO )

~Telecom - BSNL, MTNL

~Food Corporation of India

~Combined Defence Academy

~Railway Exams by Railway
Recruitment Board

~Airport Authority of India

~Steel Authority of India

~Travel & Tourism..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?