23rd July 2015, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do a degree while doing a Government job?

Sir/Mam,

Is it possible to do a degree while doing any government job? If so, can you please tell me what to do? Let me know the procedure which I need to follow up for the same as soon as possible It would be good if you tell me the complete details. Thanks!

23rd July 2015, 05:44 PM
bambam04
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do a degree while doing a Government job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Is it possible to do a degree while doing any government job? If so, can you please tell me what to do? Let me know the procedure which I need to follow up for the same as soon as possible It would be good if you tell me the complete details. Thanks!
Yes you can do degree course with government job.
You can attend the class in evening sift which is also known as part time course.
23rd July 2015, 06:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes it is definitely possible to pursue a graduation course while doing your government job. You have to do correspondence degree course and take examination at your own convenience.

If you have qualification then all you have to do is apply for admission in a degree course in a open university like IGNOU. You can apply online as well as offline according to your choice. Just visit the nearest regional center and get prospectus and application form and apply for it.
23rd July 2015, 08:12 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can continue your study while doing a government job. You can prefer open degree from any recognized colleges or institutions, then you can continue your studies while doing the job.

However, you cannot do this for all government jobs i.e.,If your job is in Armed forces, then the first 6-12 months will be given for training. So, you will not take your studies.

If your interested to do degree, then it is better to opt for open degree where you are not required to go for college regularly. At last you can write the final exams to complete the course.
23rd July 2015, 08:35 PM
pjgp

Yes, you can do degree while you are doing goverment job through distance mode of education for this you have to apply for entrance exam conducted by the university in which you want to study.
If you get merit marks in it then you can study degree.
3rd November 2016, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

I'm BBM drop out I wanna join got bank on basis of 12 th and want to do degree alongside my job. Can I do it, where I should apply and and can after degree I am eligible for promotion exam or high post.
4th November 2016, 01:40 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply to complete your graduation & once completed can apply for promotional exams. Since you are in a job it will not be possible for you to complete your degree via regular mode. You can apply through distance mode from Indira Gandhi National Open University. IGNOU is on the best open universities in India. Below I have mentioned the contact details for your reference.

25th February 2017, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir I am doing regular degree and I got a job on 12th basis. The job is government job is there any way to complete degree because degree will be useful for me for further promotion so please suggest me how can I complete my degree without loosing job?
26th February 2017, 07:15 PM
diptchand
Junior Member+

Smile Re: Is it possible to do a degree while doing a Government job?

Yes,you can do degree while you are doing government job.

You can apply for-

1. Staff selection commission multi tasking examination.
Educational qualification: 10th class or matriculation
Age: For general candidates maximum age is 25 years. For sc/st age relaxation is 5 years

2. RRB Group D recruitment
educational qualification:10th class or matriculation
Age: For general candidates maximum age is 27 years. For sc/st age relaxation is 5 years..

3. RRB Ticket collector,commercial clerk recruitment
Educational qualification: 12th class.
Age: For general candidates maximum age is 27years. For sc/st age relaxation is 5 years.

Thank you.
19th May 2017, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am in government job on 12th basis, can I complete my regular education for applying upsc job. I have to complete only last year
15th July 2017, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do complete graduation last year as i recently joined private job after secondary completion of my graduation now only last year remain...
14th March 2018, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I am doing regular engineering course and I am in last semester, but recently I selected for government job, so how can I complete my engineering with job?
16th April 2018, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete my last year of graduation while doing government job?
I am doing regular course of graduation And I am in last year. But recently I am selected in radio operator (government job). So can I complete my graduation (last year) while doing government job.
Plz tell me.
Thanks in advance.
26th July 2019, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir suddenly I got a govt. job but i am a regular college student how to do my job between my college what can I do ????
9th June 2020, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

I am government employees in revenue department. And i want to do o level course. It is possible. Please tell me
17th November 2020, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Is NOC compulsory to do a degree while doing any government job?
5th February 2021, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I am gov. Servent . Can i take adimission in two open university for 2 degree in one time by distance learning
6th January 2022, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Ma'am
I'm doing BDS this is my second year,and i have completed my B.SC.
I want to apply for govt. Job with BSc. Degree.
Can i pursue my BDS as a regular student with a govt job in High court?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?