17th September 2019, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk recruitment?

Dear friends, I want to apply for Junior Clerk recruitment of Maharashtra HSC Board. I don’t know how I can apply. So, please let me know about the procedure to apply for this recruitment.

20th September 2019, 04:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk recruitment?

Please find below the step by step Procedure to apply for the post of Junior Clerk in Maharashtra HSC Board.

Step 1 :-
----------
At first, You have to register yourself on the below website by filling up the required details.
http://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/

Step 2: -
----------
Next, You have to login with the username and password which you will be received on email.

Step 3:-
---------
Next, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required mandatory personal details.

Step 4:-
---------
In this step, You have to fill up the Application Form by giving all the required educational qualification and work experience details.

Step 5: Uploading of documents:-
-------------------------------------
You have to upload your photograph and signature in given dimensions. The format of both Photograph and Signature should be in JPEG format.

Step 6: Payment of Application Fee:-
------------------------------------------
After filling in the necessary information and uploading the documents,you have to pay the application fee online through Credit card/Debit Card or Net-banking. The application fee for appearing the exam is Rs. 550/- for all unreserved candidates and Rs. 350/- for all reserved candidates.

Step 7: Submission of Final Application Form :-
----------------------------------------------------
After successful submission of Application and Fees payment,you have to submit the application form to complete the Application Submission process.
You can take a print copy of that for future reference.
21st September 2019, 12:47 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Maharashtra HSC Board Junior Clerk recruitment?

To apply for Mahasrashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education examination for recruitment of Junior Clerk, all you need to do is to fill its online application form by referring to the link https://www.mahapariksha.gov.in/OnlinePortal/advMSBSHE by 06.10.2019 (till 11:59 P.M.).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?