20th February 2019, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment?

I would like to know about the application procedure as I am interested to apply in NRHM Assam recruitment for the post of Malaria Technical Supervisor. Please let me know about the application procedure. Kindly tell me how to apply?

26th February 2019, 09:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment?

Procedure to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment is mentioned below:-

—> You need to fill and submit the online application form which is available at the official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in on or before 22nd February 2019.

To be eligible to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment, you should have passed graduation in Science from Biology stream or graduation with Science subject in Class 12th from a recognised institution.
26th February 2019, 04:54 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for NRHM Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment?

Procedure to apply for NRHM (National Rural health Mission) Assam Malaria Technical Supervisor recruitment is Candidates can apply through online Mode application system and fulfilling all details of application submitted on before 22nd Feb. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://nrhmassam.info/web/career.php.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?