27th August 2021, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC for mechanical 3rd year student?

I am a student of BE 3rd year student, mechanical branch and i want to do my summer training from NTPC lucknow.
I have collected my training form provided by institution.
Please send me the address, where i have to send or mail to my email address:
[email protected]
Pls provide the necessary details.
Thank you.

29th August 2021, 06:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC for mechanical 3rd year student?

NTPC is one of the best company to join summer training program for BTech graduates. There is no predefined criteria about internship in NTPC. You must have completed third year of BTech degree program.

> Candidate must have completed or appearing in BTech/B.E 3rd year exam.
> Candidate must have mechanical, electrical and electronics as his/ her branch in btech/be.

> Candidates age should be between 21 to 30.

As NTPC does not provide online application form, so interested students should have to send their resume to regional HR manager NTPC. Candidate must have to submit this letter to HR executive of NTPC plant. HR and manager contact numbers can be found on official website of NTPC.
6th September 2021, 11:17 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC for mechanical 3rd year student?

NTPC ( National thermal power corporation limited).
For summer training you have to approach management team at NTPC branch where you want to join.

B.tech/ B.E in mechanical, electrical and electronics can join NTPC for summer training. Minimum 60% marks required.

Age limit- 21 to 30 years.

NTPC best company to join.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?