27th August 2021, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of doing summer training at NTPC after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering)?

Respected sir/madam I am studying in btech 3rd year (mechanical engineering).I want to know what is the procedure of summer training at NTPC.Please send me on my email id.My email id is [email protected] Thank you.
Your sincerly
RAJEEV RANJAN

29th August 2021, 10:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of doing summer training at NTPC after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering)?

Make a good resume and cover letter. Request them a internship and show your grades and performance. It should look your enthusiastic to do the training.

Go to their website and send it to Training Dept. Through mail. And you must know a person from ntpc who is working over there. So, a referrence may help you out.
6th September 2021, 11:11 AM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Procedure of doing summer training at NTPC after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering)?

NTPC ( National thermal power corporation limited).
NTPC is best company to join summer training program for B.tech/ B.E. graduates.

For summer training you have to approach management team at any NTPC branch.

Age limit- 21 to 30 years.

B.TECH/B.E in mechanical, electrical and electronics can apply.
Minimum 60% marks required in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?