3rd January 2018, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get domicile of Himachal Pradesh?

Dear Sir, birth of my father is in Nepal but since 1973 we are living in Mandi, Himachal Pradesh and I am born in Mandi in 1999 we have domicile. Can I get registration at employment exchange?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?
  2. Entrance exams for M.Sc in Agroforestry for student without Himachal Pradesh domicile?
  3. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  4. List of institutes along with their admission procedure and fee structure for 11th in Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh?
  5. List of the construction companies along with their procedure, offering summer training for civil engineering students in Himachal Pradesh?
  6. B.Sc horticulture form for admission in Y.S.Parmar University Nauni Solan H.P -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesn’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  8. Am I eligible to get registered in paramedical council of Himachal Pradesh after completion of B.Sc Radiology?
  9. Any chance in MBBS in Himachal Pradesh? I have scored 317 marks in NEET
  10. To appear for AIPGEE should I register with medical council of Himachal Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir?
  11. When the application form of LEET will be distributed? Examination date of LEET in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. Procedure to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018? -- [New]
  13. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?
  14. Is it advisable to do M.Phil (Hindi) from Himachal Pradesh University?
  15. Eligibility criteria to get Uttart Pradesh domicile?
  16. Companies providing space for doing project work?
  17. What's the last date of forms submission and date of examination for LEET exam which will be held in Himachal Pradesh?
  18. What's the last date of form submission and exam center(In Himachal Pradesh) for LEET exam?
10th January 2018, 03:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get domicile of Himachal Pradesh?

You need to have voter id and address proof of the same state to get the domicile certificate. If you have been living there and have been voting for that area, then surely you will be eligible to get the domicile.

You just need an address proof along with an identity proof of the same state to get such certificates. Once you have the voter id, you will be able to register at employment exchange of the same district.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?