5th July 2016, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?

Hello sir, My place of birth is Himachal Pradesh and permanent address is also Himachal Pradesh. But, I studied in Punjab till this year. Can I get domecile of Himachal Pradesh?

Related Questions:
  1. Why Enviromental science subject is not compalsary in Himachal Pradesh as it is compulsory in Punjab?
  2. Am I eligible for PG degree in Punjab under state quota after completing 12th from HP
  3. Am I eligible for 15% seats after belonging to HP and not studying in Punjab?
  4. Can I get domicile certificate of Uttar Pradesh if I belong to New Delhi?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
  6. Is a candidate completed 10+2 from Himachal, eligible for Punjab PMT?
  7. Entrance exams for M.Sc in Agroforestry for student without Himachal Pradesh domicile?
  8. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  9. Can I get an education loan to study B.Tech from LPU in Punjab if resident of Himachal Pradesh?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in Punjab PMT being a Domicile of Haryana and studied in Army Public School, Punjab?
  11. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  12. Ph.D through correspondence in Punjab, Chandigarh and Himachal?
  13. Can I get domicile Certificate if I was born in Delhi and studied in UP?
  14. How can I avail 15% quota for outside Punjabi candidates in PMET? I'm from Himachal Pradesh
  15. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can a Punjab Domicile get a seat in Punjab College?
  17. Am I eligible to appear in NEET and AIPMT being a 12th Andhra Pradesh student having domicile of Madhya Pradesh and completed 10th in Chhattisgarh from CBSE? -- [New]
  18. What is the eligibility criteria of Punjab PMT?
6th July 2016, 07:51 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?

If your permanent address is in Himachal Pradesh then you will be domicile of the same state only. Hence, you can surely get the resident certificate of the same state.
You can get certificate from a government notary office or nearby district tehsil. You need voter id or any valid residence proof to get it.
7th July 2019, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get domicile of Himachal Pradesh if my place of birth is HP but I studied in Punjab?

If a baby born in Himachal Pradesh but his parents are from other states, is he eligible to get domicile of Himachal Pradesh?
11th July 2019, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

I'm in service (army) and children are with me i. e studied outside Himachal pradesh .. I want domicile certificate for children to get admission in Himachal pradesh.....
25th August 2021, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I apper for for hp pmt exam as I passed my 10th from hp board but 12th from delhi ?
2nd August 2023, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I was done my all education in PSEB board. And I a was concure the government exam like CTET. But my aadhar card is not based on punjab unlike it based on Himachal Pradesh so sir pls if u know that I was aligible for a government exam or not. Thankyou regards -shaveta dhiman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?