2nd June 2016, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for Ticket Checker job in Railways? Salary and application procedure?

Well actually I have completed my 12th and i am looking for job in Railways for Ticket checker. So, tell me that what is the qualification and salary and how to apply for this job?

7th June 2016, 09:15 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for Ticket Checker job in Railways? Salary and application procedure?

Recruitment for the post of Ticket Checker job in Railways is made by Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB).

Candidates can apply for the written test online through the RRB’s official website at www.rrb.gov.in.

Notification about the vacancies is published in Employment News (a Government of India publication), and also on the website of Indian Railways.

Eligibility Criteria :-

Educational qualification :10th class with 50% marks / 12th passed / diploma holder .

Age criteria : 18-25 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST by 5 years and OBC by 3 years.

Selection process :

Written exam

Interview.

Written Exam Syllabus :

General Arithmetic

Analytical and Quantitative Skills

General Awareness

Language (General Hindi/General English)

A newly appointed ticket checker receives salary Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 10,200 per month and Rs. 10,200 to Rs. 20,200 per month for candidates with 3-6 years of experience. Besides this, they also get attractive incentives including contributory provident fund, gratuity, medical facilities and free/concession railways passage etc.
8th June 2016, 12:45 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for Ticket Checker job in Railways? Salary and application procedure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually I have completed my 12th and i am looking for job in Railways for Ticket checker. So, tell me that what is the qualification and salary and how to apply for this job?
Qualification required for Ticket Checker job in Railways:

- The applicant should have passed the 10th standard (Matriculation Exam) or its equivalent qualification with 50% of marks from a recognized board.

- The applicant age should be in between 18 and 30 years to be eligible to apply. Relaxation of age is applicable for candidates belonging to the reservation categories like SC, ST, OBC and Physically Disabled.

Interested candidates can apply through online mode. Details are available in the RRB's official website. Candidates can also procure the application forms from specified centers. There is no application fee for candidates belonging to the reserved categories.

The basic pay scale will be in between Rs.3050 to Rs.4590. This may differ from time to time based on various factors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?