22nd August 2014, 01:52 PM
Mili uday thakkar

Qualification for Sales Tax Officer or any Lower Post to it?

Hello,
I am Geeta,I want to know the qualification for Joining Sales Tax Department after Completion of B.Com

24th September 2014, 10:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification for Sales Tax Officer or any Lower Post to it?

The minimum required qualification to become a sales officer is completion of graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university. To become a sales officer, you need to appear for the sales officer exam by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility criteria :-

1.Age LImit :- 18-33 years and age relaxation is applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the government rules.

2.Educational Qualification :- You must have completed the graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Sales Tax Officer Examination Pattern :-
There are three stages in the Sales Tax Officer exam as follows :-
1.Preliminary examination
2.Main examination
3.Physical test and interview

Since, you have completed the graduation in commerce stream, you can appear for the Sales Tax officer exam and after qualifying in all the rounds of the exam you can become a Sales Tax Officer.
25th February 2016, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

I've completed graduation in commerce but i have repeated in B.com part 1 is any problem will exist in my selection
25th February 2016, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my graduation in commerce but i have repeated in part 1 so is there will be any problem in my selection
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?