20th January 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer(Mechanical) exam?

hello
i want to apply for Junior Engineer
Mechanical post for Staff Selection Commission.
kindly tell me what are the requirements for exam?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  2. Question papers of Junior Engineering Civil of Staff Selection Commission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer Previous years papers
  4. Question paper of Junior engineer civil of staff selection commission?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  6. Junior engineering staff selection commission exam previous years papers?
  7. Staff Selection Commission declared the result of Junior Scientific Assistant in Agriculture Department?
  8. How may i get question papers of staff selection commission for junior engineer?
  9. Which posts will be best for me in staff selection commission? I have done my masters of business administration
  10. How to join CBI after completing Information Technology?
  11. Can I be eligible for SSC while being an MCA student from a college under WBUT?
  12. Last ten years questions paper of Staff Selection Commission of Junior Engineer Civil?
  13. Last 3 years question papers for staff selection commission of Junior engineer(Civil)?
  14. Qualification required and age limit to apply for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  15. How to get a central government job after passing B.Com with 45%?
  16. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  17. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  18. Should I go for higher studies or for placements after B.Tech Electronics and Electrical Engineering?
21st January 2015, 02:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer(Mechanical) exam?

Requirements to Apply for SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Mechanical Posts:

SSC JE (Mechanical) Exam dates: Will be held in Month of MAY

Educational Qualification:

>> You must have "Graduate" (Bachelor Degree) or "Diploma" in ENGINEERING from any recognized university

>> Candidates with "Electrical/ Civil/ Mechanical" engineering as an educational qualification only are eligible to appear for SSC JE Examination.

>> So if you have Graduation or Diploma in "Mechanical Engineering" as a Bachelor degree , then you are eligible to appear for SSC JE Mechanical posts.

Age Criteria:

Minimum age required: 18 years
Maximum age required: 27 years
Of course age relaxation will be applicable for reserved (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen) candidates as per government norms.

SSC JE Examination (Mechanical) selection process:

@ Written Test - 500 Marks
@ Interview - 100 Marks

SSC JE (Mechanical) Important Concepts:
Flow of Fluids, Production Engineering, Laws of Thermodynamics, Theory of Machines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?