23rd June 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Salary package of Steward in Indian Navy?

Can I know the salary package given to Steward in Indian Navy. Actually I have heard about this recruitment of Indian Navy. So, I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please tell me about the salary package.

25th June 2018, 10:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package of Steward in Indian Navy?

Salary Package offered for Steward in Indian Navy:

The detailed information about the salary package offered for the post of Steward in Indian Navy is given below,

>> During Training - Stipend of Rs.14,600/- per month

>> On Successful completion of initial training, candidates will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay matrix...ie., Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/- per month

>> In addition to that, they will be paid MSP @ Rs.5,200/- per month and DA as applicable.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
26th June 2018, 08:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The salary of a Steward in Indian Navy, ranges upto Rs. 14,600/- per month during the training period. After completion of the training the salary may range from Rs. 22,000/- to Rs. 69,000/- per month.

The salary will increase in case of promotion, which depends upon the performance and experience of the candidate.
23rd November 2019, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

How can join Indian navy as a officer or as a soldier ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?