22nd December 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria for Young Professionals post in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission?

Hello everyone, I have applied for Young Professionals post recruitment of The Khadi and Village Industries Commission. I really want to get this job. So, I need your help. Can you please tell me what is the criteria for selection in this firm for this particular post?

24th December 2019, 05:51 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection criteria for Young Professionals post in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission?

Selection Procedure of The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment will be based on Personal Interview.

Pay scale allotted to The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment is Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 30,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment is 75 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.kvic.org.in/.
24th December 2019, 09:00 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Selection criteria for Young Professionals post in The Khadi and Village Industries Commission?

The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professionals recruitment:

## Selection Criteria:

Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Qualification, Experience and Interview. Candidate has to appear for Personal Interview during January 2020.
25th December 2019, 10:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Selection Process of The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professional recruitment:

The detailed selection process of The Khadi and Village Industries Commission Young Professional recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - The Khadi and Village Industries Commission

Name of the Job Position - Young Professional

>> Selection will be done based on the qualification, experience and then candidates shall be shortlisted and called for Interview.

>> And based on the qualification, experience, performance in the Interview; you will be offered specific engagement on Contractual basis. And no TA/ DA shall be provided for attending the Interview.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?