20th May 2019, 04:25 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment for BA LLB graduate?

Hello friends, I have done BA LLB course and I want to apply in High Court of Kerala recruitment for the post of Munsiff-Magistrate. Can I eligible to apply for this post? If yes, then please let me know about the selection procedure also.

24th May 2019, 07:29 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment for BA LLB graduate?

As per your request, I have attached a link below in which you will be able to find the selection process of High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment and may other related details. Find the attachment below and go through it carefully.
24th May 2019, 08:44 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment for BA LLB graduate?

Selection Procedure of High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment for BA LLB graduate will be based on Written test.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/.
24th May 2019, 11:47 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Selection Procedure of Munsiff-Magistrate in High Court of Kerala recruitment is:

~~ Selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Written Exam & Interview.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
25th May 2019, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The selection procedure of High Court of Kerala Munsiff-Magistrate recruitment will include following stages :-

* Stage I) Kerala Judicial Services Preliminary examination.

* Stage II) Kerala Judicial Services Mains examination followed by Viva-voce.

For more detailed information regarding the syllabus of both the stages, you can refer to the link www.hckrecruitment.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?