12th July 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chances to get good government job after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?

Please tell me if dere are any chances of good gov job after bscin hha (hotelmanagment).if dere are any den wa5t are d options? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be good if you can provide me the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chances to get good government job after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?
  2. Which college we can join for Hotel Management course which will provide a government job?
  3. Am I eligible to do BA in hotel management after completion of 12th in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Opportunities available for me after doing BSc Hotel Management from a government college? Job opportunities in government sector after completing this course?
  5. Opportunities available for doing BSc in Hotel Management from Government College? Any government job opportunities?
  6. Can I do hotel management after B.Com completion?
  7. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  8. What are the job opportunities available in government sector after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management course?
  9. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  10. Is there any Hotel management related jobs available in government sector?
  11. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of bachelor degree in hotel management?
  12. In which government sector we will get job after completion of Hotel Management and BHMCT course?
  13. Can I get Job in Indian Army after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chances of getting government job after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector for Hotel Management Diploma student?
  16. Government job in north east after B.Sc hotel management
  17. Is there any scope for visiting foreign countries after getting hotel management job?
  18. Am I eligible to do Hotel Management course after completion of B.Com course?
13th July 2016, 03:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chances to get good government job after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me if dere are any chances of good gov job after bscin hha (hotelmanagment).if dere are any den wa5t are d options? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be good if you can provide me the answer soon!
You have completed B.Sc in Hotel Management course, So you are eligible for government jobs.

So you can apply for below given government jobs.

1)School Service Commission

2)IBPS and SBI entrance exam

3)Civil service exam

4)CDS exam

5)Staff selection commission exam

6)Indian Forest Service exam

7)PSC exam
14th July 2016, 02:56 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any chances to get good government job after completion of B.Sc in Hotel Management?

There are many government jobs you can pursue. To get the government job you must confront with exams & interview. You have done graduation & that is the minimum qualification to apply for job. You can also apply in government companies. You have ample of opportunity to apply but if you are preparing for the first time then better to join coaching because you will come to know the tricks of solving questions & how to study in 3-4 months. Buy employment news to get the details of government jobs from how to apply to joining letter.

Your age should be minimum 21 years & maximum 30 years. You must be a graduate from a recognized university & should posses good computer skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?