12th July 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government job or not after completion of BA with 39% and post graduation diploma in human resource with 67%?

HI,

I am 34 Year old (10.07.1982) and presently i am working as Asstt. Mgr-HR, i have around 13 yrs of experience. My academic qualification is B.A (Pass) with 39 % and in professional qualification i did Post graduation diploma in Human Resource with 67%, presently i am doing MSW.

Please tell i am eligible for government jobs or not?

If i am eligible than in which segment?

13th July 2016, 07:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job or not after completion of BA with 39% and post graduation diploma in human resource with 67%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,

I am 34 Year old (10.07.1982) and presently i am working as Asstt. Mgr-HR, i have around 13 yrs of experience. My academic qualification is B.A (Pass) with 39 % and in professional qualification i did Post graduation diploma in Human Resource with 67%, presently i am doing MSW.

Yes, you are eligible for government sector jobs like West Bengal School Service Commission exam at the age of 40 years.

Those who have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university are eligible for WBSSC exam. You must have a valid B.Ed score.

Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.
14th July 2016, 12:36 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for government job or not after completion of BA with 39% and post graduation diploma in human resource with 67%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,

Yes, you are eligible for various government jobs after BA & Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource qualifications. For many of the government jobs, the requirement is graduation in any discipline only. So you can apply for various government jobs. There is upper age limit for the government jobs; it is usually around 30 years for general category candidates. You can find the job details in the Employment News paper and in job sites like;

Sarkari Naukri- Official website
14th July 2016, 11:02 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

To get the government job one should be graduate from a recognized university in any faculty. Age must be between 21 years to 30 years for most of the jobs. For some jobs maximum age limit is 32 years. There are age relaxation available for those who belong reserved category. Before applying for the job you must meet the eligibility otherwise even after applying you will not be getting chance to face written exam

I advise you to buy Employment news from paper vendor shop on every week.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Advt 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 9 views)
14th July 2016, 11:18 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

*If you belong to general category then there is negligible opportunities for you in government sector. But if you belong to OBC or SC/ST category then you can apply for exams like Civil Services examination, State Public Service Examinations etc. You can apply for these exams with bachelor of arts as qualification.

*After post graduation, you are eligible for National Eligibility Test conducted by University Grants Commission. By clearing this exam and applying for post of lectureship, you can become lecturer in different government colleges. There is no upper age limit for Lectureship. General candidates can also apply. Minimum of 55% marks is required in master's degree.
14th July 2016, 02:51 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you are not eligible to apply for Government jobs.
Reason is your age and percentage in your graduation.
For applying government jobs your age limit 21-30yrs.
And here age relaxation is there, in case you may overcome the age problem with relaxation then for applying government jobs you must have minimum of 50% marks in your graduation, but you have below 50% ,So you are not eligible for government jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?