24th September 2016, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job in railways after completing 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF?

Dear Sir/Madam, My self Akash.T.R. I have done 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF. I was interested in doing a job in railways. I completed 1 year training in Sundaram-Clayton Limited(TVS) in Chennai. Contact:9605347596,8943451452 email id:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making?
  2. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  3. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  5. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  6. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  7. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  8. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  9. In which stream should I pursue B.Tech after completing Diploma in Tool and Die making from NTTF? Which other course can I pursue rather than B.Tech?
  10. Can I apply for any railways job on the basis of diploma in tool and die making?
  11. How to get job in railways on the basis of diploma tool and die making?
  12. Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?
  13. What to do after Tool and Die making? B.Tech after completing Tool and Die making?
  14. How to do higher studies after completion of NTTF?
  15. List of B.Tech colleges which allow NTTF students for admission?
  16. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  17. Jobs available for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making -- [New]
  18. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
26th September 2016, 12:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job in railways after completing 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam, My self Akash.T.R. I have done 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF. I was interested in doing a job in railways. I completed 1 year training in Sundaram-Clayton Limited(TVS) in Chennai. Contact:9605347596,8943451452 email id:[email protected]
Yes, you are eligible for railway jobs like Group D post.

Eligibility criteria for Group D post:-

1) Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from recognized board are eligible for Railway Group D post.

2) Your minimum age should be 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?