26th February 2018, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can apply after 33 years of age?

What are the government jobs I can apply after 33 years of age? I belong to OBC category, can you please provide me with the details on the steps which I have to follow to start applying for the jobs? Hope that I would get the answer soon from here. Thank you!

2nd March 2018, 07:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can apply after 33 years of age?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for teaching job. You can apply for assistant school teacher job. To get assistant school teacher job you are required to qualify in TET entrance exam.

Eligibility for TET :-

The candidate must complete graduation or its equivalent qualification from a recognised University .

The age of candidate below 40 years.
2nd March 2018, 08:46 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

At the age of 33, you can apply for various government jobs depending upon your qualification. If you are graduate in any discipline then you can apply for banking jobs, post office jobs such as clerical, manager. You can also appear in civil services exams if you are interested to become an IAS, IPS etc.
And if you are interested in teaching job and you have completed your Bachelor of Education then also you can apply for teaching job by qualifying TET examination.
11th April 2022, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Tell me suggestion for applying exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?