12th July 2016, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?

Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old? Can you please let me know what all jobs which I can apply and what is the procedure which we need to follow to apply for the government jobs? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?
  2. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is there any government jobs available for candidates who are above 38 years of age?
  4. Eligibility for government jobs after diploma with 80%?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering?
  6. Government jobs for a B.Sc B.Ed with year experience in teaching -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs being a 33 year old graduate?
  8. What is the education mark percentage required for getting the government jobs?
  9. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  10. Am I eligible to get the government job if I have scored 6 GPA in Electronics from NIT?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for state government exam if I have a backlog in B.E 3rd year?
  12. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completing ECE by clearing 7 backlogs?
  13. Am I eligible for Government jobs if I have completed my degree via distance education?
  14. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in CSE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for any government job before 20years of age even before I completed my graduation?
  16. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs or any other government job after passing 12th board with 51% and BCA?
  17. Am I eligible to get a government job if I have completed 12th from NIOS board and not in regular?
  18. In which Government Jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University? Criteria for getting the Government jobs?
12th July 2016, 02:59 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old?

For most of the central government job minimum age is 20 years & maximum is 30 years. For some jobs it is 18 years & 28 years. But if you are facing Civil Service exam then it is 21 years & 32 years. if you belong to general category then you can not apply for any government jobs. If you belong to reserved category, there are age relaxation as per government guidelines. below I have attached few exams notification with all the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IBPS CWE_PO_V_Detailed_Advt.pdf(228.0 KB, 72 views)
File Type: pdf UPSC Civil Service 2016.pdf(653.2 KB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf SSC CGL Advt 2016.pdf(261.4 KB, 70 views)
13th July 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for government jobs if I am 36 year old? Can you please let me know what all jobs which I can apply and what is the procedure which we need to follow to apply for the government jobs? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!
Sorry, you are not eligible for government jobs. The maximum age limit for various government jobs are 30 years and for some posts 35 years. So it is not possible to get a government job at the age of 36 years. You can get a job in private sector companies. So apply and attend interviews in private sector organizations for a job.
13th July 2016, 08:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Most of the government jobs have age limit between 21 to 35 years. There is age relaxation available for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Hence, you will have very limited opportunities based on your qualification. You will be eligible for some government jobs provided you have qualification on the basis of age relaxation in case you belong to reserved category.
13th July 2016, 10:13 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

If you belong to open category then there is no chance left for you to apply for any government job entrance examination. But if you are reserved category like SC/ST or physically handicapped category then there are some chances left to apply for various government jobs exams.

*You can apply for Civil Services examination if you are from SC/ST category as age limit is 21-37 years.

*You can also apply for State Public Service Examination. The age limit varies from state to state, you can check age limit for your state PSC on its official website.
30th January 2019, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my studies in other state and live in other state my mother toung is different which kind of job i can try?after 36 years
6th February 2019, 12:53 AM
Maa Ka Pyar

There is very less opportunity of government job after 36year.
Most of all government job the age limit is from 18years to 35 year.although age relaxation will be provided according to government rule for reserved category candidate.
1. There is very few government job after 36years as if you are from UP then you will become assistant teacher as government job.
2. You have very less chance in State Public Service Commission also.
12th March 2020, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I am backward class i eligible for government jobs if i am 37 year old
25th March 2020, 08:59 PM
Himanshu0071
Junior Member+

For most of the government jobs the age limit ranges in between 18 to 28 years while in some it is 20-30 years .If you belong to general category then your time for government jobs is over .If you belong to the reserved category then there are age relaxations different for different categories .There are still chances of getting a government job if you have retired from government services like navy and army that is if you are an ex-serviceman but if you are not in a reserved category then I am sorry to this but your time is gone and you can look for jobs in private sector .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?