6th May 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?

Hello Sir,
I am doing B.Sc in Nutrition and after
that I want to join Food Corporation of India.
Kindly tell me after my graduation what job
posts is there for me?
Please reply as soon as possible.

10th May 2015, 09:24 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?

Food Corporation of India is a public sector undertaking company which releases several recruitment notification for filling up various posts. The list of name of the posts which are filled by Food Corporation of India are,
* Assistant Grade-III (General)
* Junior Engineer (Electrical Engineering)
* Junior Engineer (Civil)
* Assistant Grade-III (Technical Cadre)
* Assistant Grade-III (Accounts)
* Assistant Grade-III (Depot)
* Typist (Hindi)
* Assistant Grade-II (Hindi)
* Junior Engineer (Mechanical Engineering)

As you are a B.Sc candidate specializing in Nutrition stream, you are eligible to apply for Assistant Grade III Post in Depot, Technical and General Departments. As Food Corporation of India releases recruitment notification every year for filling up the above listed posts, you can expect the same notification to come by the time you complete your Bachelor Degree. So after successful completion of B.Sc in Nutrition you can apply for the following posts namely, Assistant Grade III (Depot), Assistant Grade-III(Technical) and Assistant Grade-III(General).
18th May 2022, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in Food Corporation of India for B.Sc(Nutrition) candidate?

Sir I completed my B sc food and nutrition.what kind of job is available for me according to my course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?