25th December 2015, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

What kind of posts are available in PSU through GATE for Electronics and Instrumentation students?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering and preparing for GATE. I want to join PSU through GATE. Kindly tell me what are the posts I am eligible for?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the full syllabus for GATE and PSU exam? I am a 3rd year student from Applied electronics and instrumentation engineering
  2. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  3. Can electronics and instrumentation students apply for IAS/IES/PSU?
  4. How to do a job in PSU companies after passing Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering?
  5. Any separate paper for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering students in GATE?
  6. Can I get job in PSU through GATE if completed M.Sc in Electronics?
  7. PSU exams after BE in Electronics and Instrumentation branch -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  9. PSU undertaking companies offering job through GATE(Mechanical Engineering)? What kind of posts are available?
  10. Stream to study in Diploma Engineering for better scope?
  11. How to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Instrumentation after doing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering
  12. Subject wise books for GATE Instrumentation 2015 exam
  13. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  14. Which are the best books related to applied electronics and instrumentation to prepare for PSU exam?
  15. Recruitment by PSU's like BHEL, HPCL and Power Grid through GATE?
  16. Should I have to appear in GATE for getting job in PSU being a B.Tech(EEE) candidate?
  17. Job vacancies in PSUs and Private companies for engineering girls?
  18. How to get a job after B.E in electronics instrumentation?
7th January 2016, 06:25 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in PSU through GATE for Electronics and Instrumentation students?

Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) score card is used by almost all the PSU for their recruitment process. Every year different PSU use GATE score to call the students for interview for the recruitment process.

**You want to know about the posts available in PSU through GATE. The posts assigned by different PSU’s are different. Following are some posts which are recruited through GATE score:

--Graduate Trainee

--Junior Executive

--Electronics Engineer

**Basically you are preparing for GATE exam. The weightage of GATE score is about 75 percent in the selection process of PSU. So you have to try your best to score more marks in the GATE exam so that you have a fair chance of getting selected in PSU.
8th January 2016, 08:24 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What kind of posts are available in PSU through GATE for Electronics and Instrumentation students?

It is good to see that you are really interested in joining GATE. Joining in PSU is a dream for many Engineers and many do not have opportunity to even attend Interview or apply for it.

GATE- Gratitude Aptitude Test of Engineering is the Entrance exam conducted for Engineering degree holders and Final year students to get into jobs in PSU's and government organisation. In order to pursue higher studies in India, they uses GATE marks for qualifying.
If you crack this exam you will be called for many PSU's to attend the interview. Salary package will be varying from 7-12 lacs p.a
Post will be surely Management Trainee(MT) or Graduate Engineer trainee(GET) as it depends on the Company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?