11th February 2016, 07:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of document verification after clearing SSC examination?

Hello sir,

I want to know if i have passed SSC graduate level entrance examination then what is the procedure for document verification next. Please tell me in detail about the document verification process. Please help.

12th February 2016, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of document verification after clearing SSC examination?

You will be called for interview or skill test according to the post for which you are eligible after qualifying exam with all the documents related to your education.

This is common procedure and after passing the interview or skill test you will be required to report to the required office if you are in merit list for the job.
13th February 2016, 04:06 PM
rahuljain12

Default Re: What is the procedure of document verification after clearing SSC examination?

Thanks for providing such useful information...That's really so informative stuff.I'll try to convey your message to each and every person...
7th February 2017, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Will difference in surname of father in 12th certificate only create any problems during documents verification by ssc staff for cgl candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?