8th December 2016, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 10th and after completing it I want to work as a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways so I want to know what should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  2. Which course should I prefer in ITI to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  3. Eligibility to become a Loco Pilot n Indian Railways? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Arts?
  5. How to Become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after 12th Commerce?
  6. How can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways after completing Intermediate (PCM)? Which exam should I clear for joining?
  7. Can I apply for Loco Pilot post in the Indian Railways after completing B.Com?
  8. What is the minimum qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? -- [New]
  9. After passing 12th with Biology can I become Loco Pilot in Indian Railways?
  10. Can I become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railway after completing class 12th with Science stream?
  11. Can I become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways after completing my B.Tech? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student form electrical engineering
  12. Whether CET exam is important for becoming a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways?
  13. Can I apply for the post of loco pilot in Indian Railways after completing PU with 55%
  14. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What steps should I follow to become a Loco Pilot and what is the minimum percentage required?
  15. How can I apply for Loco Pilot after completing 12th?
  16. Whether PCM students are eligible to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways or not?
  17. Can I apply for the job of Assistant Loco Pilot after completing diploma in Computer Technology?
  18. What is the procedure to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required?
9th December 2016, 08:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?

To become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways, you have to appear in RRB Loco Pilot examination. Eligibility criteria required to appear in RRB Loco Pilot examination is mentioned below :-

1. You should have passed ITI or Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised Institute.

2. You should be at least 18 years and not more than 30 years of age. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.
9th December 2016, 11:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completing class 10th to become a Loco Pilot in the Indian Railways? Which exam do I have to give?

Eligibility Criteria Required to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways:

The minimum educational qualification required to become a Loco Pilot in Indian Railways is "10th Class" from a recognized board or institute. Besides this, ITI in the concerned stream is required to be eligible.

Other than this, you must have completed Diploma from a recognized university to be eligible. If you have met any of the above mentioned criteria, I am very sure that you are certainly eligible for this Loco Pilot post in Indian Railways.
27th April 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Which stream to choose after 10th ssc boards to become a railway driver in Indian railways from Maharashtra board
25th August 2019, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I choose Diploma mechanical engineering or electrical engineering?
9th June 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Which stream in diploma I have to choose sir to become loco pilot
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?