16th June 2014, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

What should I study after 12th to join Indian Army? Opportunities in Indian Army for women?

sir,
i am a plus two student. i like to join army. what i shall do after my higher secondary education to join indian army? what are the opportunities for women in indian army?

6th July 2014, 10:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study after 12th to join Indian Army? Opportunities in Indian Army for women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
i am a plus two student. i like to join army. what i shall do after my higher secondary education to join indian army? what are the opportunities for women in indian army?

Indian Army is one of the Defence force of India you would need to write the entrance exam for it and the exam which is needed for applying for the course is NDA Exam and for applying for the exam you must be a Unmarried male candidate.

You are satisfying the education qualification needed for the exam but you are not satisfying the Martial status needed for the exam to be eligible for applying for the exam.But you are satisfying the education qualification needed for applying for the exam.

So,it is clear that you are not eligible for applying for the exams at this stage to join in Indian Army after +2 being a Girl.It is better that you continue your studies and then finish your graduation in your respected stream and then try to join in Indian arm as there are many entrance exams which offers to join in Indian army

Regards
~Jxsab~
16th April 2015, 12:32 AM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What should I study after 12th to join Indian Army? Opportunities in Indian Army for women?

You need to go for Graduation to join in army . Generally , female candidates are eligible tojoin in army after completion of their graduation. So , you should complete graduation now from any recognised university to join in Army.

After graduation ,

~ You can apply for the NCC WOMEN in Army.

~ You can apply for the Combined Defence Service exam to join in Army.
Age shouldbe in between 19-24 years , to join in ARMY
You shouldbe an unmarried candidate and
you shouldbe a citizen of india

selection process is ,

1. writte exam
2. ssb interview
3. medical test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?