3rd October 2015, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

What are the tips we need to follow to get the government job?

What are the tips we need to follow to get the government job? I am just looking forward to get the government job but I really wanted to know what are the necessary steps which we need to prepare for. Can you please list those down?

4th October 2015, 09:58 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the tips we need to follow to get the government job?

As you have decided to do government job and wanted to know about the tips for this.

You also did not mention your last qualifying degree whether you have completed 12th or graduation. Also you have not mentioned in which field you want to do government job whether Bank or SSC.

But instead of this I am providing you some tips for getting job.

**For any government job you have to qualify in the written exam followed by interview and in the written exam normally consists of Numerical Ability, Reasoning and English section. So first you have to grasp these subjects.

**You have to follow good books for those subjects.

**Follow a proper time table

**The most important thing is that download the previous year paper of the government job which you want to apply and analyze the pattern of asking question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?