9th June 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

When Income Tax Assistant examination will be held?

When income tax assistant examination will held? I want to give Tax assistant exam at any cost.

29th November 2014, 12:21 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When Income Tax Assistant examination will be held?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When income tax assistant examination will held? I want to give Tax assistant exam at any cost.
Income Tax Examination will be held generally in the month of June/July. Generally notification will be in the month of January/February.

-> Minimum age limit for this exam is 18 years and maximum age is 25 years as on 1st January.

-> In order to write this exam, you must possess degree from a recognized university. You will be selected based on your performance in trails and interview.

Income Tax Officers are those who assist and support tax consultant and professionals in handling taxation matters. They have to answer to customer questions about tax issues and collaborate with all tax department staff. They have to establish and maintain good relationship with customers. They have to manage and update tax database and ensure compliance with company rules, policies and regulations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?