9th June 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Would it effect interview for Government job after 2 years gap before 12th?

sir I have 2 years gap before 12th to kya isse govt jobs k interview me koi problem aayega jaise bank me ya ssc

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  2. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)?
  3. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  4. Can I get a software job with a 1 year gap after completing B.Tech ECE?
  5. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  6. Jobs difficulty after having 1 year gap after 10th and 2 years gap after 12th?
  7. Can I get job in IBM if having 5 years of gap in overall academics being a B.Tech student?
  8. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  9. I have 2 yrs gap before 12th & 1 yr gap after 12th. Can i have a bright future
  10. What to say in the Interview if I have a gap of 4 years between 12th Class and B.Tech?
  11. After working as a trainee in IT company can I try out a job in IT industry or government job in Indian Oil, HP etc if Have 3 years Gap between my previous job?
  12. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  13. Will my campus placement get affected if I have 3 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  14. Can I attend Mahindra-Satyam On-Campus drive if having 2 years of gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  15. I took gap between 12th and Btech, will it affect my career? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will there be any problems in getting a job if I have 2 years gap between 12th and BBA?
  17. Is it a better choice for me to do M.Tech course having scored 52% in 10th, 51% in 12th and pursuing CSE with an academic gap of 4 years? Which kind of Jobs I can get after completion of my Engineering?
  18. Can I attend L&T Infotech Interview if having a gap of 2 years after 12th being a B.Tech(ECE) student?
10th June 2015, 09:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Would it effect interview for Government job after 2 years gap before 12th?

Actually there is No issue of Gaps between Academics for government jobs. But for some government jobs there is a restriction for Academic History. For this you need to give certificate which shows what did you do in the mean time.

If you submit that certificate with Valid reason then you will not be facing any problem with that. Otherwise there will be a problem at the time of Interview.

So You can absolutely eligible to apply for most of the government jobs. If you have 12th as your qualification you can apply for below government jobs.

<> Staff Selection Commission

<> Postal Department

<> Defense

<> Police Constables

If you have graduation then you can apply for below jobs in addition to above jobs.

<> Banking Sector

<> Insurance

<> Civil Services etc.,
18th January 2019, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Would it effect interview for Government job after 2 years gap before 12th?

Am I eligible for civil service if I have a gap of 4 years between 12 and graduation
7th April 2019, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my graduation by 4 years instead of 3 years. I took one year extra time.. so is there any effect to get job for the year extension?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?