15th April 2023, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission in BSc Medical on thebasis of NCC C certificate

I want to know that can i get admission in bsc medical? I have scored 86%( pseb) in 2? I am also C certificate holder in NCC so is there any benefit of this certificate in admission? I will be very thankfull if you can tell me the criteria of admission??

15th April 2023, 10:27 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Admission in BSc Medical on thebasis of NCC C certificate

NCC C certificate can be an advantage for admission in BSc Medical courses in some colleges and universities in India. However, it is important to note that admission criteria can vary between colleges and universities, and the weightage given to NCC C certificate can also differ.

In some colleges, having an NCC C certificate can give you additional points in the admission process or may be considered during the interview or counselling rounds. However, it is not the only criteria for admission and your academic performance, entrance exam scores, and other factors may also be taken into consideration.
16th April 2023, 03:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in BSc Medical on thebasis of NCC C certificate

No, you can't get admission in BSc Medical in the basis of NCC C Certificate.

NCC C Certificate is not useful for medical students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?