23rd July 2016, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and course structure of BCA(H) in WBUT?

I want to ask you about the admission criteria of BCA(H) course in WBUT. Kindly tell me what is the course structure of BCA(H) under this university? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks to get A-Grade in IGNOU MBA Assignments -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission in other WBUT affiliated college after completing B.Tech 1st year?
  3. Entrance exam to study M.Tech under WBUT for B.Tech candidate?
  4. How to get admission in WBUT affiliated colleges for engineering?
  5. How to take admission in BSc Nursing? What is the admission criteria and the fee structure?
  6. Is it possible to take admission in WBUT in CSE lateral entry after passing the registration date? -- [New]
  7. Any criteria for getting admission in CDAC course? Fee structure for it?
  8. How to take admission in MCA 2nd year after doing BCA from WBUT
  9. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  10. List of colleges in Bangalore offering ME in Aeronautics? What's the admission criteria and fee structure?
  11. What is the course fee of B.Tech?
  12. How to take lateral admission in B.Tech? What is the criteria and fee structure?
  13. Can I get admission in WBUT Colleges after passing from NIOS Board?
  14. From where I can download syllabus books and previous year question papers of WBUT B.Tech 4th semester exam?
  15. What's the eligibility criteria and fee structure for taking admission in 11th std? How may I get details?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  17. Details of Lateral Entry scheme of WBUT for Diploma students?
  18. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
25th July 2016, 04:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and course structure of BCA(H) in WBUT?

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course and University, you should have completed your 12th standard with science and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate. After that you will have to appear and clear an entrance examination conducted by the prospective Institute and after clearing it, you will be very much eligible for admission i the course.

NOTE: The eligibility criteria may vary from Institute to Institute, therefore keep looking for the criteria before seeking admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?