29th December 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission into graduation after 12th with 289 marks?

Sir I get 289 marks in 12th, and I want to graduation from chemistry sir can I take admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  2. What is the need of doing graduation? Am I eligible to do graduation with 89% marks?
  3. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  4. What course I should prefer after completion of 10th to do Psychology course in future?
  5. List of colleges to get graduation admission after completion of 12th with 62% marks?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of B.Ed course admission for NCTE Approved, Andhra, Jammu and Kurukshetra University?
  7. Is 12th passed YMCOU student eligible for graduation?
  8. What should I do next if my graduation marks are not good?
  9. How to get direct admission for graduation after completion of HSC in Science?
  10. Is it possible for me to do MCA course if I have done 12th without maths?
  11. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  13. What type of forms can I fill after completing 10th with 72%
  14. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  15. Undergraduate courses for a candidate who has secured less than 50% in 12th Science?
  16. What is the eligibility for MCA in India?
  17. Can I do M.A. in Maths from government aided inter college?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after completion of graduation with 49% marks?
30th December 2015, 04:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission into graduation after 12th with 289 marks?

The minimum criteria to avail admission in any of the undergraduate course is that the candidate must have passed class 12 examination from a recognized board of education.
As you have not mentioned the percentage of marks secured in class 12 and also not stated the total overall marks for class, so we are unable to provide the information on same.
30th December 2015, 05:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

With the marks you have in class 12th you can get admission but it will be difficult for you to get admission in a top university like DU where the cut off is really high.

Your chemistry marks should be good probably above 85 if you want to get admission in a top university. If you have less than this marks then you will get admission in a low ranked university.
30th December 2015, 05:55 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in chemistry honors or physical science but it is tough to get admission in best university.

But, you are eligible to get admission in state university colleges to pursue course, you can appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted for admission in different courses.

To get admission in Chemistry honors it is necessary to have science stream in 10+2.
30th December 2015, 10:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I get 289 marks in 12th, and I want to graduation from chemistry sir can I take admission?
You have got 289 marks in 12th standard.

If your 12th standard marks is above 60% then you will get admission for B.Sc in Chemistry.

Those candidate who have completed 12th standard PCM with above 50% marks are eligible for B.SC in Chemistry.
31st December 2015, 07:53 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You have secured 289 marks out of 500, which account for 57.95%. You can take admission in various college of different university in Bachelor's degree from Chemistry discipline. However, you will not eligible for admission in top college of universities like Delhi University which is India's best university.

You can take admission in universities like Pune University, BR Ambedkar University, IGNOU, Lucknow University, Allahabad University, Osmania University etc.
1st January 2016, 01:17 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can apply for the admission in any of the institute if you have passed your 12th class from any of the recognized school. Your marks in 12th (289) are good but there must not be any backlog in 12th otherwise you will be regretted for admission in graduation in any of the college.

So if you have passed individual subjects and your school is well recognized then you are definitely eligible for admission in graduation under chemistry course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?