15th October 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses of B.Pharmacy in Aligarh College of Pharmacy?

I want to join Aligarh College of Pharmacy for B.Pharmacy course. Please let me know the admission procedure for this course and all the fee expenses. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Pharmacy in any college of Goa for GPAT disqualified candidate?
  2. Detailed infomation and procedure to study MBA for B.Pharmacy candidate? List of colleges in Jharkhand with fee expenses?
  3. What is the procedure to follow for doing masters in pharmacy in Germany?
  4. When the admission of Diploma in Dialysis Techniques will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Fee expenses of this course?
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
  6. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tourism Studies course in Munnar Catering College?
  8. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  9. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  11. Total fee expenses of studying B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  12. Reputed colleges which offer MBA in India for B.Com graduate? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  13. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  14. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  16. Total fee expenses including course fee of B.Pharmacy in International Medical University? -- [New]
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Colleges for correspondence M.Pharma? -- [Most Discussed]
16th October 2016, 05:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of B.Pharmacy in Aligarh College of Pharmacy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Aligarh College of Pharmacy for B.Pharmacy course. Please let me know the admission procedure for this course and all the fee expenses. Thank you!

The candidates who have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in the Physics & Chemistry + Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology are eligible for the B.Pharm course in Aligarh College of Pharmacy. The candidates should clear the UPSEE/AIEEE examination for the admission to B.Pharm in Aligarh College of Pharmacy. The admission will be done on the basis of the UPSEE entrance examination. The course duration is four years. The course fee for the course is Rs 75,000 per year approximately. The aspirant should contact the college for exact fee details. The Aligarh College of Pharmacy website link is Click Here
26th October 2019, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of B.Pharmacy in Aligarh College of Pharmacy?

When and where this UPSET/AIEEE examination will held?
27th October 2019, 11:37 AM
Quiz Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When and where this UPSET/AIEEE examination will held?
UPSEE 2020 exams will be held in major cities of Uttar Pradesh and the Tentative schedule for exams are :-

-> Registration Likely Jan 2020
-> Admit card available Likely Apr 2020
-> Exam Likely Apr 2020
-> Results available Likely Jun 2020
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?