1st July 2016, 07:24 PM
akash deelip chavan

Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?

Sir,
I have a question related for admission in M.Sc(Mathematics) course in Jadavpur University. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for M.Sc(Maths) admission and fee expenses of this university. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  2. Can I get admission to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Mysore University being a correspondence B.Sc graduate from an Open University? Admission procedure, fee expenses and documents required to apply?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PhD(Mathematics) in Manav Bharati University?
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study MBA in Xavier University?
  5. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  6. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Master of Social Work in Lucknow University?
  8. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  9. Can I contact directly to university for admission in M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to apply and fee expenses?
  10. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  11. Can I get admission to study PhD in IT/Computer Engineering in Mumbai University being MCA postgraduate? Procedure, eligibility to apply and fee expenses?
  12. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  13. Fee structure and admission procedure for admission in MCA in Jadavpur University ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  15. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  16. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
4th July 2016, 01:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akash deelip chavan View Post
Sir,
I have a question related for admission in M.Sc(Mathematics) course in Jadavpur University. Kindly tell me what is the procedure for M.Sc(Maths) admission and fee expenses of this university. Please tell me asap.
The admission will be done on the basis of written admission test. The candidates scored 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST) in the 3 year B.Sc (Honors/Major) in Mathematics are eligible for the admission test. You can apply online for the course through the university official website. The duration of the course is 2 years. The candidates have to appear for a written admission test for the admission to M.Sc Mathematics. You can find the details in the Jadavpur University Official Website.
5th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?

To study M.Sc in Mathematics in Jadavpur University, candidates must have to appear in the written admission test, qualifying in which they will be eligible to take admission in Jadavpur University under the above said course.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc degree with a minimum of 60% of marks are eligible to sit for the entrance examination. Candidates can also apply for the course online through the official website.
To know the exact details of the fee expenses, you need to contact to the University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?