8th September 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University?

I want to get admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University for studying Bachelor of Fashion Design. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

10th September 2018, 11:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University for studying Bachelor of Fashion Design. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this Graduation course. Please reply to me immediately.

Interested candidates have to apply online or by downloading the application from the university website for the admission to study B.Design Fashion course at Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University. The minimum eligibility to study the B.Design Fashion at Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University is a pass in 10+2 or equivalent examinations with minimum 50% marks. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks obtained in the Class XII examinations. Duration of the course is four years. They can find the details in the university website link given Click Here
12th September 2018, 08:32 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Design in Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University?

Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phule University offers different research programs, different degrees in different subjects, one of the course offered by the college is Bachelor of Fashion Design.

Bachelor of Fashion Design is a 4 years graduation level degree.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course in the MJRPU is 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognized board.

The admissions for Bachelor of Fashion Design is given based on the merit performance in the qualifying exam.

You need to apply for the admission through online by filling the application form with all the details and submit it or offline which means you need to visit the university directly and collect the application form, fill the form with all the required details and submit it in the office.

Based on your performance you’ll be given admission into the university.

For application forms and other details about admissions visit the official website of MJRPU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?