26th May 2018, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BDes(Fashion Communication) from Symbiosis Institute of Design. So, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this course. Please tell me if you know about the admission procedure. Thank you!

14th June 2018, 05:37 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?

Admission process to be followed to pursue B.Des in Fashion Communication in SID Pune:

In order to get admission into this B.Des in Fashion Communication course, you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions.

>> In order to get admission, you must appear in SEED entrance examination and the result of this examination will be put up on the SEED website according to the schedule.

>> Then if you qualify in this test, you would be eligible to appear in SIDs Studio test and Personal Interaction.

>> And shortlisting for the admission shall be based only by preference 1 selected during the online registration.

>> The level 2 is Studio test and personal interaction shall be conducted only at SID Pune

>> The final selection would be based on cumulative performance of SEED Exam, Studio Test and Personal Interaction.

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?