26th May 2018, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available for BDes(Fashion Communication) admission in SID Pune?

Hello everyone, I want to study BDes(Fashion Communication) from Symbiosis Institute of Design. I would like to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission in this institute for this course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune? -- [New]
  2. Course structure of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  3. Admission in M.Sc CS in Pune without writing entrance exam?
  4. Can I join journalism or mass communication after graduation in arts?
  5. Any part time course in fashion designing?
  6. How many BDes(Fashion Communication) seats are available in SID Pune?
  7. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  8. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to seek admission in MIT or other government colleges of Pune or Mumbai? Through which entrance exam can I get admission in these colleges?
  10. Which Books should I prepare to crack UG Exam for Mass Communication? Previous year Question Papers of Entrance Exam for SIMC, Pune?
  11. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  12. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  13. List of colleges in Pune taking admission without any entrance exam?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in any Physiotherapy college at Pune?
  15. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  16. How to get job in Pune? Which entrance exam to appear in?
  17. Does this possible to pursue Ph.D course along with Job?
  18. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
14th June 2018, 05:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available for BDes(Fashion Communication) admission in SID Pune?

Yes, there is an entrance examination in which you are required to appear in to pursue this B.Des in Fashion Communication course in SID Pune. Details are given below,

Name of the college - SID Pune

Name of the course - B.Des in Fashion Communication

Name of the Entrance Examination - SEED (Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design)

No candidates is entitled to seek admission to SID Pune without a valid SEED score. Hence, you are required to score merit marks in this examination in order to get admission into B.Des in Fashion Communication course at SID Pune.

Ph. No: +91 20 2663 4546/ 47/ 48

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?