22nd October 2019, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus and fee expenses of BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

Respected Sir, I am looking for admission in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture to study BSc(Agriculture). I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Kindly tell me the course syllabus also. Thank you!

30th October 2019, 08:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

The course syllabus of Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture will include the study of following subjects:-

=)Agronomy
=)Plant Genetics
=)Soil Science
=)Entomology
=)Agricultural Economics
=)Agriculture Engineering
=)Agricultural Meteorology
=)Plant Pathology
=)Horticulture
=)Agricultural Extension

You can check the detailed course structure of Bachelor of Science (Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture through http://mpkv.ac.in/MainAdmin/PDF/ABM%20Prospects%20(English)%202019-20..pdf
31st October 2019, 06:14 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus and fee expenses of BSc(Agriculture) in Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth College of Agriculture?

ADMISSION GUIDELINES:-
Candidate must appeared in Common Entrance Examination i.e. MHT-CET/ JEE/ NEET/ AIEEA-UG organized by Competent Authority during year 2019-20 in PCB or PCM subject.

Years Tution Fee Total

Years 1 37,500/- 37,500/

Years 2 37,500/- 37,500/-

Years 3 37,500/- 37,500/-

Years 4 37,500/- 37,500/-

Total 150,000/- 150,000/-

Agronomy :-
Basics of Agronomy, Kharif and Rabi Crop, Crop Protection, Weed Management, Irrigation Techniques, Water Resource Management, Organic Farming, Sustainable Agriculture.

Plant Genetics :-
Botany, Basics of Genetics, Plant Breeding, Seed Technology, Basics of Biotechnology.

Soil Science :-
Introduction to Soil Science, Soil Fertility, Soil Chemistry, Fertilizers, Agricultural Chemistry.

Entomology :-
Pest Management, Beneficial Insects, Grain Storage and Management.

Agricultural Economics :-
Market prices, Trade prices, Marketing, Finance, Agribusiness Management, Farm Management.

Agriculture Engineering:-
Agriculture Machinery, Power and Tools, Harvest Technology, Environment Science and Engineering, Renewable Energy.

Agricultural Meteorology :-
Climate patterns, Climatic hazards on Agriculture, Climatic Zones, Weather forecasting.
Plant Pathology Crop Diseases, Nematology

Horticulture :-
Fruit Crops, Medicinal Plants, Aromatic Plants, Flower Production, Spices, Plantation Crops.

Agricultural Extension :-
Dimensions of Agricultural Extension, Extension Methodologies, Entrepreneurship Development program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?