6th April 2018, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSc(Cinema) in AAFT School of Cinema?

I want to do BSc in Cinema from AAFT School of Cinema. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
10th May 2018, 10:50 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Cinema) in AAFT School of Cinema?

In order to study B.Sc Cinema from AAFT School of Cinema, you should have completed your higher secondary examination from a recognized board. The admission is done on the basis of an entrance examination which includes:

> Aptitude Test

> Online Aptitude Test

> Personal Interview

For admissions you can visit their official website and apply, or you can visit their campus and apply.

Add: Marwah Studios Complex, FC-14/15, Film City, Sector-16A, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone: 0120 483 1100
Web: http://aaft.com/
10th May 2018, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSc(Cinema) in AAFT School of Cinema?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BSc in Cinema from AAFT School of Cinema. So, I would like to know that what is the procedure for getting admission in this course in this institute?

Interested candidates can get the application form and prospectus from the campus and apply for the admission to study BSc Cinema course in the AAFT School of Cinema. Candidates are admitted to the BSc Cinema course through an entrance test and personal interview conducted by the AAFT School of Cinema. Successful candidates are provided with the admission letter from admission department. Candidates can find the details in the AAFT School of Cinema website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?