21st February 2019, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru?

Hi friends, can you please tell me about the procedure for getting admission in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru for studying BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course? Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap.

26th February 2019, 10:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru?

Admission procedure to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru:

Admission of the candidates is on the basis of rank secured in either Amrita Entrance Examination or JEE Mains. Candidates who qualify the entrance exam, have to register for online counseling. Candidates can choose the choice of their campus at the time of counseling. Finally candidates are selected after paying the tuition fees online and document verification.

For details, you can visit;
https://www.amrita.edu/admissions/bt...ission-process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?