21st February 2019, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru?

Respected Sir, I am looking forward to apply for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru. I just want to know that how many seats are available for this BTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in this college? If you know then please let me know also. Thank you!

26th February 2019, 10:06 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many BTech(Aerospace Engineering) seats are available in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru?

Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru offers 60 seats for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) program. Duration of course is full time 4 years. Candidates who passed 10+2 examination with an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects from a recognized board are eligible to study BTech(Aerospace Engineering) program in Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru.

Last edited by ppsahu; 28th February 2019 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?