25th July 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?

I have scored 56% marks in 12th class in commerce stream and want to pursue graduation now after 6 years. Can anyone help me with the degrees and colleges options that I can go with for some good career opportunity.? Am I eligible to do graduation after 6 years gap?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in college to complete B.Com having 7 years gap after 1st year?
  2. Can I do graduation after 2 year gap completing 12th?
  3. How to tackle the questions if the interviewer asks me about my gap?
  4. Can I do diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of commerce course in Higher secondary?
  5. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  6. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  7. Can I change my subject from Science to commerce after 12th class?
  8. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education?
  9. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC having 2 years gap after 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for HR position in top MNC's after completion of graduation in engineering in IT and MBA in HR
  11. Am i eligible for ICWA intermediate course? I've completed 12th in commerce and pursuing graduation in B.Sc (IT)
  12. Secured 69% in 10th and 64% in 12th and 70% in MCA : Am I eligible for TCS company if I have a gap of 2 years between 12th and Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligiblity to appear for 12th exam after having 4 years gap between 10th and 12th?
  14. Which career to choose after completion of Graduation in commerce stream?
  15. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  16. Am I eligible for campus placements in TCS if I have 1 year gap between 10th and 12th and 2 years gap between 12th and B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
  18. Am I eligible for MCA course after completion of my BCA degree? I have done my 12th with commerce stream
30th July 2015, 02:20 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?

Yes, mate you are eligible.

Choose which course you want to pursue and which college you want to get admitted in.

Keep the following documents ready fr the admission to ensure no obstacles.

* Last result

* Transfer certificate

* Character certificate.

* Migration Certificate (If required)

Apply in the college by paying the requisite and get the admission.

All The Best !!
30th July 2015, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 56% marks in 12th class in commerce stream and want to pursue graduation now after 6 years. Can anyone help me with the degrees and colleges options that I can go with for some good career opportunity.? Am I eligible to do graduation after 6 years gap?
Yes, of course you can do Graduation after completing 12th standard with 6 years Gap. But, possibility for the Graduation thorough regular mode is less. Because most of the regular private and government colleges fix their age criteria for Graduation course. However, you can do Graduation through distance or Correspondence mode, which does not require age limit.

- Applicants who have passed Intermediate course or equivalent examination with related specialization are eligible to appear for Graduation course.
- Applicants belonging to General and OBC category should have a minimum aggregate percentage of 50% in the qualifying examination are eligible.
- 5% relaxation is allotted to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Candidates in the final year can also eligible to take part in this entrance exam.

- Indira Gandhi National Open University - New Delhi

- Aligarh Muslim University - Aligarh

- Mahavira Institute of Technology and Management - Gurgaon, Haryana

- Sri Krishnadevaraya University - Andhra Pradesh

- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey University - Maharashtra

- Kamala Nehru College for Women -New Delhi, Delhi

- Kirori Mal College - New Delhi

- Lady Shri Ram College for Women - New Delhi

- Deen Dayal Upadhyay Gorakhpur University – Gorakhpur
21st February 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I am pass 12 th commerce with 51.20% in 2014 my d.o.b. 03/03/1996. Can I apply for bba or hotel management
22nd May 2020, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for entrance exam after 7 years gap in 12
23rd March 2021, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i am pass 12th biology with 74 % and my born year is 1987 .I also complete BBA 1st year in 2015 with IGNOU but not complete due to personal reason .can I complete my study.
11th October 2021, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed intermediate in 2014 and joined pharmd in 2017 and got discontinued now
Can i join degree now
What is the eligible criteria and procedure to this
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?