22nd February 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum qualification required in Graduation to give the SSC Combined Graduation level exam?

What is the minimum qualification required in Graduation to give the SSC Combined Graduation level exam? Please let me know about this soon as I need to prepare for the exam as well. Thank you.

22nd February 2015, 05:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required in Graduation to give the SSC Combined Graduation level exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum qualification required in Graduation to give the SSC Combined Graduation level exam? Please let me know about this soon as I need to prepare for the exam as well. Thank you.
It's nice to hear that you are going to appear in SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination. I guess that you are asking about the percentage required in Graduation. There is no such minimum marks required in Graduation. Pass mark is enough to apply for a Combined Graduate Level exam.

Combined Graduate Level Examination is being conducted by Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for ever. Those candidates who are interested to apply for (SSC) Combined Graduate Level Examination must satisfy the below criteria,

Eligibility Criteria:

-> Students having a bachelor degree of minimum three years of duration of any of the recognized University is eligible to apply. Students pursuing their final year studies are also eligible to apply.
-> Students should have crossed the age of 18 years and should not cross the age of 27 years. SC/ST students will have five years of upper age limit. Three years for OBC students

Reference Books for SSC Combined Level Exam:

-Arithmetic for Competitive Exams by Jain & Sharma
-Compendium General English by Dr. B. B. Jain
-English Language Student Book of Alison Ross
-General Knowledge Current Affairs Who’s who by Khanna & Verma
-Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A. K. Gupta
22nd February 2015, 09:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum qualification required in Graduation to give the SSC Combined Graduation level exam?

Minimum Qualification required for SSC CGL Examination:

The basic educational qualification required for SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level Examination) is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree from a recognized university. The detailed Essential Qualifications are provided below,

>> For Compiler Post: Candidates must have passed "Bachelor's Degree" from any recognized university with "Economics" or "Statistics" or "Mathematics" as compulsory or Elective Subject.

>> For Statistical Investigator Grade II Post:
* Candidates must have passed "Bachelor's Degree" with "Statistics" as one of the Main Subjects
(Or)
* Bachelor's Degree with Mathematics (With Statistics as a papers studied in one year/ two years/ all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects
(Or)
* Bachelor's Degree with Economics (With Statistics as a papers studied in one year/ two years/ all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects
(Or)
* Bachelor's Degree with Commerce (With Statistics as a papers studied in one year/ two years/ all three years as the case may be) as one of the main subjects

>> For All Other Posts: Candidates must have passed "Bachelor's Degree" from a recognized university or equivalent.

Click here for SSC CGL 2015 Important Dates
22nd February 2015, 10:01 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level Examination for the recruitment to various posts in the Central government ministry. Candidates who have completed graduation degree are eligible. The age limit for the entrance exam is 27 years old.
22nd February 2015, 11:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an Indian government organization which will recruit staff members for the various posts in the various departments and ministries.

Minimum qualification required to apply for this examination is completing a degree course from a recognized Institution. SSC CGL exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Age criteria:-

1. Sub Inspectors in CPOs – 20 years to 25 years
2. Assistant / Sub Inspector in CBI – 20 years to 27 years
3. Statistical Investigators – Maximum 26 years
4. For all other posts – 18 years to 27 years.

Best books for SSC CGL exam

The Pearson Guide To SSC Combined Graduate Level (Paperback)
Author: Showick Thorpe, Edgar Thorpe
Publisher: Pearson

SSC Conbined Graduate Level SAC, CISF & CPO Exams Solved Paper 2010 & 2011
by
Kiran Prakashan

Publisher: Kiran Prakashan

SSC Combined Graduate Level(Pre.) Examination Self Study Guide
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications (2011)

SSC Combined Graduate Level Previous Years' Papers With Practice Test Papers (Solved)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publication (2012)

SSC Combined Graduate Level Guide (Tier-I, Tier-II & Tier-III)
by
R. Gupta's
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-delhi (2012)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?