24th May 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?

Sir/Mam,

Olease notify me that can I do graduation twice from different university?. First time I pass it on the year 1998. I am presently in government job. Will it help for my future if I do the graduation second time now? Thanking you. Rakesh Kumar jangra.

24th May 2015, 02:24 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?

You need not do graduation once again if you have competed it once in your career before, and as you are also currently working in a government organisation, I don't think you will need to do graduation once again as it will only prove to be a waste of time and nothing else.

however, still if you want to pursue your graduation course once again, you can surely go for it and start from the very beginning, i.e. from the starting if graduation 1st year.
19th September 2016, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to do graduation for second time if I have completed graduation once long before?

Dear,
You should go for graduation. It is the learning which enables us to feel alive.
Go ahead, you have taken a right choice.
23rd August 2019, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Sir i had already passed but mark that obtained was not satisfied to me that time i appear with commerce now i want improve my degree so what is suitable for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?