11th February 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

How to do post graduation course if I have failed in Graduation long back?

I have done BSc in CBZ in 1994 and course was completed without clearing the subjects. Now i want to do post graduation degree.

Can any one guide me?

10th April 2015, 01:48 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: How to do post graduation course if I have failed in Graduation long back?

You have not completed B.Sc. What can be said as of now is that you appeared for B.Sc. in 1994 but you did not get the degree. So that means you have not done B.Sc. yet. At post graduation the norm is that you have to complete your graduation first. Unless you have a marksheet that says that all the subjects in graduation are cleared and you have a certificate that says you have a B.Sc. degree you cannot fill up the application form of M.Sc. admission. So please enroll for a fresh B.Sc. course. You can do so in IGNOU (www.ignou.ac.in). That way the course fee will be much lesser than regular courses( around Rs. 6000 for 3 years). Also you can continue your current job along with this course. After B.Sc. you can do M.Sc. from IGNOU itself and then opt for a better job with better salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?