13th March 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.P.Ed without having Physical Education in Higher Secondary?

Hello,
I didn't study Physical Education in my Higher Secondary. But I want to do B.P.Ed. So, I am eligible to not for getting admission into this course? Please let me know asap.

16th March 2016, 07:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.P.Ed without having Physical Education in Higher Secondary?

Yes, physical education as one of the subject at class 12th level is essential for B.P.Ed admission in India. Either you should have some sports qualification or this subject during school.

Admission is mostly based on the performance in entrance exam. Most of the sports universities conduct their own entrance exam.
16th March 2016, 09:21 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.P.Ed without having Physical Education in Higher Secondary?

I am sorry to say that if you haven't studied Physical Education at your +2 level of education, then you are not eligible to opt for the above mentioned course as it is mandatory to have pursued the course at +2 level of education.
16th March 2016, 09:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that if you haven't studied Physical Education at your +2 level of education, you are not eligible to opt for the above mentioned course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?