20th March 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE?

Hello,
I am Aisha and I have completed my Diploma by CME in CSE and I want to do BBA my percent is 77% in Diploma. Please say me either I am eligible to do BBA or not?

22nd March 2015, 11:14 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study BBA if completed Diploma in CSE?

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and is a Management based program pursued by candidates willing to go in Management field.

Since, you are pursuing Diploma program in CSE you may look to opt for B.E or B.Tech offered through various Engineering Institutions.

You can not do BBA afte diploma in CSE.

To do BBA, You should have passed 12th standard with mathematics from a recognized board.

Candidate holding a diploma program after Xth are not eligible to pursue the undergraduate degree course in Business Management.
22nd March 2015, 03:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in BBA course, because candidates who have completed their 12th standard(in any stream) (or) 3 year Diploma course are only eligible to apply for admission in BBA course. But, all the colleges are not offering admissions for Diploma students, so, you can get admission in only some colleges. Following are some of the institutions, which are offering BBA course admissions for Diploma students.

Alagappa University
Address: College Road, Alagappa Puram, Karaikudi, Tamil Nadu

Manipal University
Address: Near Manipal University Bus Garage, Manipal Drive, Madhav Nagar, Saralebettu, Manipal, Karnataka

IMSR
Address: 321, Platinum Technopark, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

Lovely Professional University
Address: Jalandhar-Delhi G.T. Road, National Highway 1, Phagwara, Punjab

Prof. G. Ram Reddy Centre for Distance Education
Address: Jamia Osmania, Hyderabad
22nd March 2015, 03:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to study BBA course after completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, you must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognised board. Based upon your 12th standard examination marks, you can get direct admission in BBA course except some colleges conducts their own entrance test for providing admission to BBA course. Since, you had not pursued 12th standard and being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to study BBA course.
23rd March 2015, 11:35 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

On the bases of Diploma i didn't think that you will get admission in BBA. But if you passed out 12th Board examination then you are suppose to do that. It is a Management course and you completed diploma which is a engineering course.

You have also an option to do B.Tech which is also a good course. You can get admission through LEET Entry. Through this entry you will get admission in 2nd year directly.
20th April 2015, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello,
I am Sathish and I have completed my Diploma in CSE and I want to do BCA my percent is 68% in Diploma. Please say me either I am eligible to do BCA or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?